Effective: Aug, 2018
At Syounaa, our mission is to provide you with a solution to common issues, so that you can live an active and healthy lifestyle without worrying about them.
Who We Are
We Syounaa and Nishikaa Garments International LLP., as well as our family of affiliated companies (collectively referred to herein as “Syounaa,” “we,” “us,” or “our“). We provide Internet and mobile app-based services including, for example, the website linked to below (“Website“):
Information About Your Personal Data
“Personal Data” is information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information. This includes things such as your full name, email address, phone number, precise location, device IDs, certain cookie and network identifiers.
How We Collect and Use Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data in a number of ways and for various purposes, including:
- When you register for an account or interact with our Services.
- When you input Diabetic or Wellness data within our Services or use our Services that collect or infer such data from mobile device sensors.
- When you give us permission to collect Location Data.
- When you communicate with us or sign up for promotional materials.
- When you participate in special activities, offers, or programs.
- When you engage with our online communities or advertising.
- When you access third party products and services.
- When you connect with us through social media.
- When we collect data from third parties or publicly-available sources.
- When we leverage and/or collect cookies, device IDs, Location, data from the environment, and other tracking technologies.
- When we aggregate or centralize data.
- When we link you to friends across platforms.
- When you take online assessments; share content or achievements; or invite friends.
- When we provide you geographically relevant Services, offers, or advertising.
- When you ask us to customize apparel, products, or Services.
- When we comply with Legal Requirements or Obligations, Law Enforcement, and for Public Safety Purposes
How We Disclose Personal Data
- For services to Register new accounts.
- To Social Network Providers for statistical data.
- For Certain Analytics and Improvement
- For Interest-Based Social Media Advertising.
- For Legal Compliance, Law Enforcement, and Public Safety Purposes.
- In the event of an actual or contemplated sale.
Consent as a Basis for Processing
In some cases, we will ask for your consent to process your Personal Data. You may indicate your consent in a number of ways, including, as permitted by law, ticking a box (or equivalent action) to indicate your consent when (i) providing us with your Personal Data through our Services or a form (including enrolling in Promotions); or (ii) registering or creating an account with us. Due to different countries’ laws governing consent for the collection and use of Personal Data, the requirements for consent will differ across regions. We may request your consent for a number of activities including:
- Syounaa Marketing and Communication.
- Sharing with Third Party Services. (When necessary)
- Collecting Mobile Device IDs, Advertising IDs, and Data from Sensors.
- Collecting and Sharing Location Data.
- Transfer of Data.
- To Enable Social Sharing and Connect with Us on Social Media.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Data and against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to Personal Data. Please be advised, however, that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of Personal Data.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data online from children under 13 (note that the minimum age may vary based on country/region, and on local law). If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, please contact us through our mail. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove the data and cancel the child’s account.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about how we handle your Personal Data, then you may contact us through our mail or write to us at:
Nishikaa Garments International LLP.
C-3, Shiv Krishnadham Soc.,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400080